I thought it would be fun to go through my archives and look back at the things I’ve done. How things have changed. I have to admit I’m pretty embarrassed about some of my photography and graphic design skills in the past, but that’s all part of the learning process right?
For you bloggers out there, new or veteran, here are some fantastic links on making your blog better:
- 25 blog post ideas for the uninspired from The Barn Blog
- Blogging // Being a business from Lovely Indeed
- Clean up your about page from Elembee
- 4 ways to stand out from the rest from Ciera Design
- How to make your facebook page pretty from Holly Would
- Planning Your Website from Zoe Rooney
- Photography 101: Avoiding rookie mistakes from Alt Design Summit
- 6 ways to make your blog pretty from Modern Mint Designs
- CSS: Lines and section dividers from Pugly Pixel
Find more useful links on my pinterest board
What is one thing you now know you wish you knew when you started?