Continuing with July’s ice cream theme, today I’m sharing a very special and yummy way to enjoy your ice cream this summer – sandwiched between two macarons!
Hop on over to the newly redesigned Best Friends For Frosting for the recipe and some tips on how to get the perfect ice cream sammie macaron shell. Hint: it involves mason jar lids.
- Baklava Ice Cream Sandwiches from Souvlaki for the Soul
- Ritz Cracker Ice Cream Sandwiches from Joy the Baker
- Coconut Ice Cream Sandwiches from Sweetened with Honey
- Saltine Brownie Bourbon Ice Cream Sandwiches from The Baking Bird
- Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches with Salted Caramel & Toasted Almonds from This Heart of Mine
- Chocolate Doughnut, Nutella and Coffee Ice Cream Sandwiches from HowTo:Simplify
See you at Best Friends For Frosting!