Outtake Photo from Minted Artwork post
That there is the sweet sound of the final bell as children and teachers across the city hoot and holler in jubilation, fleeing from school and running into the wild abandonment and freedom of spring break.
What? Dramatic? Me? No….
Needless to say, I plan on spending a couple extra mornings in that bed up there, as long as squirrelly babe will let me that is. I’ll also be spending spring break working on our master bedroom makeover and potty training – but you don’t want to hear about the latter.
Here’s a few links to welcome you into the weekend, including a few of my bedroom makeover inspirations:
- Let’s all go live here okay?
- Rainbow Doughnuts? Yes please! (p.s. happy st patrick’s day)
- And now that st patrick’s is nearly out – get ready for easter!
- I can’t get enough of Colleen’s wall mounted art station. How fun would this be!?
- This nightstand situation with the basket underneath from Sarah Sherman Samuel (can she do no wrong?) is a similar sneak peek of what we’ll be doing, only different. Yep, I’m leaving that vague.
- I seriously need to up my pillow game.