1. Joe Fresh ‘Soft Lounge Pant’ – $29 – because us new mom’s are in pajamas/lounge wear 75% of the time anyway, might as well look good and be comfy.
2. Benefit ‘Erase Paste’ – $26 – to cover up those inevitable dark circles for those times we venture out of the house.
3. Kate Spade ‘Glitter Water Bottle’ – $30 – Breastfeeding mamas have got to stay hydrated!
4. Caroline Creates ‘Mountains Notepad’ – $12 – There’s no way ideas and to do’s are sticking around in a new mom’s head for very long. Need something pretty to jot them down on!
5. Honest ‘Hand Sanitizer Spray’ – $5.95 – Because messes happen, and sometimes you just need a quick fix clean.
6. Smashbox ‘Pink Lady Lip Gloss’ – $20 – #2 and this is all a new mama needs to head out into town.
7. Forever 21 ‘ Knotted Headwrap’ – $5.90 – New mom’s don’t have time to make hair tidy and neat. Just throw it up and keep those pesky fly aways out of the way with a headband!
We’ve surpassed halloween, which means it’s time to start thinking about Christmas! So we’re swapping the usual Friday Five for gift guides instead. Each Friday will feature a gift guide for different people in your life.
The first one is basically my own personal wish list – gift guide for the new mom! Yep, being a new mom is rewarding and exhausting, and with giving our babes 110% of our love and attention, new mom’s deserve a little bit of that love and attention back. Go ahead and spoil her this Christmas (though all these gifts are super affordable!). Aside from the obvious like food (seriously, give new moms/families lots and LOTS of food/meals!), above are a few items that, at least according to this new mom, are complete must haves.
Leave a Reply