As we get closer to hot summer weather I can’t help but think about our Moroccan honeymoon last year. To commemorate the national beverage of choice (moroccan mint tea mixed with green tea), I’m on the Wayfair blog My Way Home sharing my Moroccan Green Tea Mojito.
It’s tasty and super refreshing in that hot summer heat. So follow me and find out how you can make your own!
And for more of your thirst quenching needs, here are some tasty looking cocktails and drinks I’ve pinned:
- Lavender Key Limeade from Kiran Tarun
- Watermelon Rose Squash from Journey Kitchen
- Rosemary Gin Rickey from Design Sponge
- Mango Mint Margarita from Henry Happened
- Spicy Ginger Soda from Epicurious
- Pomegranate Guava Margarita from Aida Mollenkamp
- Peach and Rosemary Summer Fizz from A Merry Mishap
- Grapefruit Thyme Gin from Cocktail Remedy
See you at My Way Home!