This week has been an insane one. I was sick Monday. Went to work anyway. Stayed home sick Tuesday, then went to work Wednesday not because I felt better but because I had too much to do with my students not to be there. Then that night we had our dance performance. Yes. I like to move it move it. And we rocked it rocked it. Then finally yesterday was school, a 1.5hr break for me to visit my parents to wish them a happy 42 years of marriage (42 years!) followed by student led conferences and finally dance class. This squirrelly week has left little time for blogging I’m afraid.
I feel really horrible for not giving you guys very many original posts this week, but I enjoyed sharing my favourite PDX shops and LOVED hearing your wedding ring stories. Since I can’t leave you with a DIY for the weekend (and I had one planned and ready!) , I will leave you with lovely links to fill your lovely weekend with:
- I’m in love with Joy’s first video. So so adorable.
- I’m still drooling over these
- I cannot get over the fabric on this box bag. Way cute.
- They’re here
- I need to have a donut party just to make this garland
- This is the next ice cream I’m making with our Moroccan purchased saffron
- I love these tips on being an organized blogger
- There’s still a bit of time to start some sweet peas!
- I’m a sewing amateur, but I need to make this skirt
And a little FYI in case you’re curious, the above photo was taken at our year end performance last June. It’s hip hop, I always look angry. I’m working on that.
You will hear about/see my dance life in a post some day. Just wait.
What are your plans for the weekend?