Our Wedding on Style Me Pretty!

You guys! Our wedding pictures are featured!
Despite getting married over 6 months ago now I’ve only been able to show you snippets of our wedding here and there. We had to wait until a wedding site accepted and posted our wedding photos. That wedding site is Style Me Pretty and that day is today! I am beyond thrilled.
Here are a few of my favourites, with the rest at Style Me Pretty.

Our Wedding - Ryan + Tanya | Squirrelly Minds / Ameris Photography

Our Wedding - Ryan + Tanya | Squirrelly Minds / Ameris Photography

Our Wedding - Ryan + Tanya | Squirrelly Minds / Ameris Photography

Our Wedding - Ryan + Tanya | Squirrelly Minds / Ameris Photography

Our Wedding - Ryan + Tanya | Squirrelly Minds / Ameris Photography
Photography by Ameris

Hope over to see more photos from our incredible day, and come back on Wednesday for my thoughts on getting ready for the day.

And in case you think our wedding is too ugly/boring/blah to spend any more time looking at, first I will just go have a little cry, and second I will grace your eyes with this collection of some of my favourite weddings featured on SMP

Pineridge Hollow Wedding by Rebecca Croft Photographer
Pineridge Hollow Wedding by Rebecca Croft Photographer
Pineridge Hollow Wedding by Rebecca Croft Photographer
Santa Margarita Ranch Wedding by April Flowers
Pineridge Hollow Wedding by Rebecca Croft Photographer
Surprise New Year’s Eve Wedding by Lovely Little Details
Pineridge Hollow Wedding by Rebecca Croft Photographer
Minnesota Wedding from Rocket Science Weddings & Events

Hooray weddings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comment (10)

1. Wavatar Joy says:

Tan, this is so exciting! I couldn’t find your post there (maybe later today?) but I’ll keep checking back until I see it. I know that your wedding was totally you and 100% gorgeous! xo

2. Beautiful. Everything is stunning and perfect. I know you’re going to remember your day with so much happiness for the rest of your life.

Thanks for sharing your happy day with us!

3. Wavatar Lianne says:

Love it!!! Style me pretty has such an amazing collection of awesome weddings. I am so happy yours is now part of that collection! Really enjoyed clicking through the pics :)

4. Wavatar Tan says:

Thanks girls! I’m so happy to share my wedding with you! <3

5. whoa, gorgeous!! I can’t wait to check out all the pics. Your dress is stunning.

6. Wavatar Stephanie says:

Tan!!! These photos are gorgeous!!! My goodness. You look beautiful and I love the bridesmaid dresses! All of the little details are just wonderful. :)

7. Wavatar Amy C says:

What a gorgeous day Tan!! So beautiful! Oh my goodness. Everything was so lovely though you are the one who shone the brightest. Thanks for sharing your beautiful day!

8. Wavatar Brianne says:

Everything is so beautiful – I can’t wait to explore all of the galleries for inspiration for my wedding next spring!

9. Wavatar Monique says:

Congrats on having your wedding featured there! That’s awesome. The pictures are beautiful, totally worth the wait! :)

10. Wavatar Tan says:

Thank you everyone!
    @Stephanie: I would totally wear those bridesmaids dresses just cause.
    @Amy: you are too sweet!
    @Brianne: Oh my goodness congratulations! Have SO much fun with the planning! I’m going through some planning withdrawal tbh, though I can do without all the frustrations that came with it ;P
    @Monique: Aww thank you!