Wedding Invitations Infographic

Wedding Invitation Infographic from Every Last Detail on Squirrelly Minds
Unless you let your planner or stationer to make all the decisions for you, invitations are tricky. There’s not only the wording, the lettering, and the packaging to consider, but also how many to order and when to send them out.

I wish this infographic by Val Marie Paper on Every Last Detail was around when we were ordering our invitations! We opted out of save the dates (big mistake), ordered far too many invitations (stashed in a box because I can’t bare to recycle them) and we certainly committed some faux pas (definitely wrote St. instead of Street…)

On behalf of future brides, thank you Val Marie Paper for this incredible infographic. I hope you ladies getting married enjoy it and use it well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

9 comments

1. Love this info graphic! It would have been so helpful for us too!

Making our invitations was by far on of my favorite crafty projects for the wedding.

2. Wavatar Mindy says:

What I cute infographic! I read the whole thing and assumed you made it and I was super impressed! So, kudos! lol

3. Wavatar Eden says:

I wish this graphic had been around when we did our wedding invitations (and baby shower thank you cards)! We ended up not having enough invitations — they were super labor intensive — so guests we added when we found out they were in town didn’t get one. :(

4. Wavatar Tan says:

@Adina: I definitely had a lot of fun doing mine as well!

@Mindy: Oh no I’m certainly not that ingenious!

@Eden: Oh no! Thanks for mentioning the baby shower, I’ll have to keep this infographic in mind for that! (no, not anytime soon)

5. Wavatar Kisty says:

Oh, I love this! <3

Also, if I were to make wedding invitations, I want it to be an inforgraphic. I don't know, I just find it too cute. :D

6. Wavatar Monique says:

Love it! I’m a bridesmaid this summer for my friend Bethany… and I’m sure she’ll find this very handy!

7. Wavatar Helen says:

Awesome, thank you for this! I just saved it to my Weddings folder for the future. No marriage plans yet but when it comes, this will be a saviour!