Paper Eye Candy from Alt – The business Cards

The Best of Alt Business Cards on Squirrelly Minds
When designing my cards for Alt (see yesterdays post) I knew I had to put a little back into it – make them stand out, even just the teensiest bit. Why? Because the people of alt go ALL OUT with their business cards. Seriously, the amount of time and work I put into mine is nothing compared to some of these. I was constantly blown away by the creativity and hard work everyone put into that little piece of paper that tells everyone who you are and what you do.

While it was hard to choose, here are the alt business cards I adore and think are perfect in their own ways, whether they’re simple, handmade, engaging or come with a little gift:

The Best of Alt Business Cards on Squirrelly Minds
They don’t need to be flashy because these girls know how to make a statement using text and (sometimes) colour.
Megan Gilger of Hitch Design Studio & The Fresh Exchange / Melanie Buswell of The Design Circuit / Erika Dillon of Fox Trot Press / Amber Kemp-Gerstel of of Damask Love / Michelle Edgemont of Michelle Edgemont / Tracey Tee of Tracey Tee / Kimberlee Kogane of Fresh Tangerine / Kendra Murphy of Piece of Cake Peace of Mind / Koseli Cummings of Original Archiving Co. / Holly Burris of South Holly Road / Kailee Higgins of Something I See

The Best of Alt Business Cards on Squirrelly Minds
It’s so evident how much love and care was put into these. From sewing to cutting to painting, these ladies put in hours of effort to make each card special.
Alix Adams of A Ruffled Life / Lexy Ward of The Proper Pinwheel / Sandra Harris of Rain Coast Cottage

The Best of Alt Business Cards on Squirrelly Minds
These are more than just cards. They make you craft, think, and see in different ways, making their cards more of an experience than a vehicle for information.
Kate Wong of / Ashley Rose of Sugar and Cloth / Eden Hensley of The Road to the Good Life / Brianne Culley & Danielle Merseles of The Ravenna Girls / Kelly Lanza of Studio DIY

The Best of Alt Business Cards on Squirrelly Minds
Who doesn’t love free stuff? Clearly that’s what these creators realized when putting together their cards. Thanks for the gifts!
Amy Christie of This Heart of Mine / Melissa Bahen of Lulu the Baker / Natalie Riha of of The Field Trip Co. / Amanda Habbershaw of Amanda Habbershaw / Beth Giles of Salvage Life / Reece Sims of Gold Zebra / Joy Uyeno of Frock Files / Mariah Danielsen of Oh What Love

Incredible right? And trust me, that’s only the start of it.
Which card is your favourite?
And if your card isn’t here (as I’m sure it should be!) please link it up in the comments! I love to see everyone’s creativity

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

18 comments

1. Wavatar Joy says:

I’m particularly in love with the “Engaging Perfection” cards – so cute! Kate’s card is one of my favorites. I mean, paper doll cats? The best. (And thank you, thank you, thank you for including me in this roundup!)

2. Wavatar Sandra says:

Thanks so much for including my cards! I loved painting them. Well, at least the first 20. Then it was “grey door, grey door, grey door…”, “brown roof, brown roof, brown roof…”, etc.

Smooch…

Love seeing all the variations in cards. Amazing! Creative! Inspiring!

3. Wavatar Gabriel says:

I totally have to up my game for next year, some of those were almost like art!

• Wavatar Tan says:

Can’t lie, I kinda wanna frame some.
      My friend was going through my cards and loved your ‘post card’ on the back of your card ;)

4. Wavatar brianne says:

Thank you much for sharing ours – so wonderful to be in such great company. Loved meeting you at the Hello Social – perhaps Danielle and I can mosey up to your island this summer to hang out a bit more!

5. Wavatar amy c says:

Eek!! Thank you so much for including my card! They were fun to make and I loved giving out something I made. I truly enjoy your blog and your energy. Can’t wait to follow along. Hope we can meet again in the future. :)

6. Thanks so much for including mine!! Love the card category names! =)

7. Wavatar Lexy says:

Tan! Why are you so wonderful?!? Thank you for including my cards!!! So glad we got to meet!

8. Wavatar Melissa says:

Such a great round-up, Tan! You should have included your own cute cards; they were awesome!!

9. Thanks SO much for including mine, dear! I was in love with yours – you should have definitely included it!

10. Wavatar Tan says:

Oh don’t you worry girls, I did an entire post on mine the day before this one ;)

11. Wavatar Reece says:

Hey Tan! Thanks so much for including my shiny business card! You are unbelievable at posting new and fantastic content! I am addicted to your site! <3

12. Wavatar Natalie says:

Thank you so much for including my card in the round up! There were some really great ones there and I feel honored that you picked mine to be a part of your post!