Amy of This Heart of Mine has a great series going on which I’m so happy to be a part of – Handmade for the Holidays. It’s all sorts of delicious recipes for your to enjoy this holiday season. My contribution today? My favourite salad ever perfect for wintry nights.
Join me at This Heart of Mine for the recipe!
And to keep you occupied during what little spare time you have this weekend, some lovely holiday links:
- 15 cider recipes from martha stewart
- a very bookworm christmas from i waste so much time
- loving this glitter reindeer on canvas from chic fluff
- precious diy snowglobes from the sweetest occasion
- dip dyed snowflakes from mo funk designs
- beautiful christmas styling on stylizimo
- incredibly sweet cookie packaging on spoon fork bacon
- the perfect way to serve champagne for new years on ruffled blog
- air plant ornaments from flora grubb gardens
See you at This Heart of Mine friends, and wishing you a wonderful last weekend before the big day!
What is one item planned for your Christmas meal?