Have you been a bridesmaid or a maid of honour? If so, you know how much money and time is spent helping your friend have the most amazing wedding ever. As a bride (and previous bridesmaid), trust me, it is incredibly appreciated.
One of the ways a bride shows her appreciation for all her girls do for her leading up to the big day is through a gift.
Here’s a few ways you can say thank you.
To my bridal party who may be reading this, your gift is not listed so it stays a surprise. (Though if you really like something here don’t be afraid to not so subtly hint 😉
1. Treat your girls to a pedicure and/or manicure just before the wedding, especially if they’re wearing open summer sandals. “Camera” by Essie.
2. If she’s a gardening nut (or has always wanted to try) what about a gardening kit? Indoor Gardens Tool Kit
3. A makeup bag filled with makeup treats! Coach makeup bag with Too Faced cosmetics.
4. If she’s a stationery fiend a personalized stationery set will go a long ways. This set designed by NaomiLynn on Etsy.
5. Tickets to an upcoming opera, play or rock concert. Faust ticket image here.