…May flowers outfits!
Tomorrow is May. Scary I know. But with May comes real springtime and, as the adage goes, flowers!
I’ve really been into floral prints lately, especially with the weather taking a turn for the sunnier. I just love how, depending on the print, florals can be either wispy or bold, completely changing the mood of the piece.
So with today being the last day of April, and the last day of those hypothetical showers to rain down to bring us our May flowers for tomorrow, here is a collection of floral items for your wardrobe and home.
1. It has taken serious restraint for me to save my money for the wedding and not purchase this stunning Oasis English Country Garden dress. For now I’ll just stare at it longingly. *sigh* – £50.00
2. These sunny curtains from Anthropologie brighten any room – $108 – $168
3. Pair this floral skirt by J.Crew with a white tee for a fresh springy look – $160
4. The perfect summer bag from Aldo. Throw it on your back, hop on your bike and head to the beach – $50
5. Turn your floor into a garden with this rug from Urban Outfitters – $34
6. This classic looking floral print heel from ModCloth is certainly a hit. There’s only 3 left so act quick! (hey I made a little rhyme. Fun!) – $149.99
What floral item of yours are you excited to bring out this spring season?